GGGolf is the reference for your golf management needs.
GGGolf is a software managing membership, tee times, tournaments, handicap, point of sale, etc. In addition to providing an exceptional product, GGGolf guarantees outstanding customer service. GGGolf is a small Canadian business specializing in golf software for over 10 years. Almost all of the private clubs in Quebec use GGGolf!
GGGolf ensures time savings related to bookings and helps to reduce costs while providing your members and visitors exceptional service via a touch screen, as well as online and mobile platforms.
The software runs on the Windows platform. Your club's data resides on a local server at the club, which ensures full control of your operations, even should your Internet connection fail. No need for a high speed connection, and no need to depend on continuous Internet service at your club.
GGGolf is dedicated to offering better products and services. It’s simple: clubs using it can't imagine doing business without it!
GGGolf is used to manage membership, member types, playing restrictions, members groups (leagues) and calendar information and intervals related to reservations and tee sheets. A database managing visitors and guests is also included.
Membership management is simple and allows you to collect a lot of information, from locker and golf bag numbers, golf shop preferences in clothing and equipment to tracking family members. An advanced reporting system can generate several reports on the membership in order to easily analyze your data. You can also print your membership cards directly from the software, produce mailing labels, send emails to specific groups or member types, manage greenfee/guest and carts booklet balances, and much more.
- Reservations and tee time management
- User management
- Calendar management
- Membership categories management
- Restrictions and playing times
- Member management
- Tee sheet
- Reports and statistics
The reservations module is the origin of GGGolf, but don’t think that it hasn't changed since!
The reservation system is easy to use and highly customizable. Perform your lotteries in a few clicks, automatically taking into account the priorities with a weighting system by member type, as well as penalties in the last draws, playing time restrictions for certain types of members, and much more. The system allows you to make reservations for groups or foursomes. Great for leagues and small groups.
The system can also merge twosomes and singles in the blink of an eye. Try it, you will be charmed!
Easily manage your tee sheet, playing times, restrictions, and even more with GGGolf. Print your cart cards and bag labels easily. Swap players’ times by moving foursomes and individual players with a simple drag & drop.
The tee sheet is intuitive and easy to use, allowing your employees to quickly become familiar with all the available features. All data collected in the tee sheet can be printed in different preset and customizable reports or exported to Excel for a complete analysis.
Is your handicap software certified by Golf Canada?
GGGolf is and has been since 2002. GGGolf Handicap contains course ratings for over 1800 golf clubs in Canada and the United States. Can't find the club you're looking for? Send us an email, and it will be added in no time!
The handicap module allows members to easily enter their games on a touch screen at the club or online. Members can also add scores for nine holes and the system merges two nine-holes automatically, as required by Golf Canada.
GGGolf Handicap is one of the only tee time management systems with complete control over the percentage of scores entered in the system, integrating scores with games registered in the tee sheets. This feature enables match handicap committees to require a minimum percentage of games entered in order to accept tournament registrations. In addition, the GGGolf Member Services can notify members who have forgotten to enter their scores! Members can post their scores or alternately enter reasons for not posting a score.
Point of Sale
The GGGolf Point of Sale is effective and very appreciated. Easy to use and highly customizable, it allows maximum control, since billing is done directly from the tee sheet.
Greenfee billing is based on the date and time of the starting time, greatly reducing billing errors. With one button, the software selects the appropriate price by day of the week (or holiday) and tee time. Tee times are marked as "paid" in the tee sheet with a simple color code, allowing for a quick verification of players billed and not billed. Reserved and paid cart rentals are also automatically indicated in the tee sheet.
The point of sale is also popular for sales of current Proshop products. Through its integration with Acomba, it is easy to manage the Proshop inventory, whether generally or specifically, by item color and size.
The point of sale allows for automatic discounts for certain types of members and/or departments, manages gift certificates, promotional cards (10 – 20 games), guest/cart booklets, as well as rain checks.
GGGolf also offers a snackbar/restaurant POS which is fully integrated with MEV and approved by Revenu Québec.
The GGGolf Tournament module provides an efficient and innovative way to manage member and corporate tournaments.
- Complete definition of tournaments, including tournament name, rounds, tournament format, online registrations, registration fees and meals. Tournaments appear automatically in the Member Services calendar, with detailed information included in a link.
- Manage registrations according to the number of players per registration per team and the maximum number of entries. The list of registered players is also available online for members and staff. Registrations can be validated using the club’s tee time restrictions.
- Block the tee time sheet for each round.
- Generate balanced teams according to players' handicaps.
- Drag and drop teams into the tee sheet.
- Manage match-play trees online.
- Automatically publish tournament results on the GGGolf Member Services.
- Manage external tournaments and allow tournament organizers to enter their players online in the blocked tee sheet.
- Print customizable cart cards and golf bag tags from the tee sheet.
- And much more…
The tournaments module is an indispensable tool that simplifies the organization of your tournaments. Your members and outside tournament organizers are sure to be impressed!
The GGGolf score card module allows you to print directly on your regular score cards:
- Date, tee time, hole (ex. 12B) and event name
- Player names, handicaps
- Handicap strokes (dots on each hole) can be calculated based on the low, differential, or full handicap
- The Golf Canada Rating difference Rule can automatically/optionally be applied while calculating the player’s handicap
- Playing time for each hole
Rule 3.5 of the Golf Canada's Handicap guidebook can be applied automatically or on demand when calculating the handicap for players who play different tees.
Member Web Services
GGGolf's Member Services are now considered indispensable according to many golfers in Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia, and Calgary who book millions of tee times, reservations ballots, and tournament registrations each year.
Being more than just an online booking system, the GGGolf Internet services offer members many different features. Members can enter their scores in the system in order to update their handicap, include game stats, as well as view other members' handicaps and club leaders by handicap class.
They can also sign up for golf tournaments, view tournament results, view the member directory, visualize their monthly statement with invoice details, and much more. Everything is accessible 24/7! The available options are determined by the modules installed at the club as well as customizable settings for each.
Your members will simply be delighted with all of the available features!
Visitors Web Services
The visitor’s online booking module is a must for public and semi-private clubs.
It offers incredible time savings for both proshops and starters as well as golfers, who can quickly book their tee times online.
The advanced restrictions management system allows the club to decide what time ranges and what days are available to the public. Times and dates reserved for members will not be open to the public and vice versa.
GGGolf offers an attractive and customized website development service.
|See our portfolio|
GGGolf sites are custom-developed in collaboration with the client. Content management is simple and user-friendly, allowing administrators to easily make changes at all times, which makes for dynamic websites.
Several modules are available, allowing full customization for all of your needs! Photo galleries, online forms, bilingual site (if required), surveys, banners and more!
Integration with GGGolf's Member Services ensures maximum visibility for your members and public golfers, who can perform all their operations within your club’s
- Custom design
- Simple and easy content management
- Different menu options
- Publicity banners
- Interactive photo galleries
- Latest news and events display
- Quick Polls
- Different user access levels
- GGGolf Web services integrated with website
The system offers an integrated solution with Acomba (Accounting), Veloce, Maitre’D and POSitouch (Food and beverage) to facilitate all your operations.
By integrating with these programs, GGGolf offers several solutions to optimize your accounting and restaurant operations. GGGolf can also be integrated with other programs. Ask your GGGolf representative.
The monthly statements and automatic billing systems are much appreciated by customers. Invoices for annual dues can be generated in no time using our special batch billing program! You can print or e-mail customizable monthly statements to all of your members.
The GGGolf point of sale is also integrated with the E-Range ball dispenser.
- Interface database of members with real-time accounting software Acomba
- Interface for the transfer of "Acomba Shop" bills to "Acomba Golf Club" when the club shop and proshop work in different accounts
- Interface GGGolf / Acomba for billing batches
- Generate invoices by member type
- Manage the number of payments for annual fees
- Automatic calculation for contributions by age and gender (eg contributions intermediate 19-21, 22-24, etc.. AGQ contributions and men only)
- Invoicing simulation with export to Excel spreadsheets tools (used to validate all of the billing )
Programmable interface between the POS catering software (* with existing Veloce Maitre'D) and / Acomba via GGGolf for:
- Printing account statements with Bar Bills
- Interface Acomba - POS Restoration Members
- Interface POS restaurant - customers Acomba Bills
GGGolf Point of sale
- Guests and carts billing directly from the tee sheet (invoices created in Acomba)
- Better control of guests and carts
- Monitoring of guests and cart banks
- Transferable and non transferable packages (10, 20, 40)
- Gift certificates balance management
** Requires Acomba accounting software (at least the Acomba starting package including the system manager module, client module, accounting module, module suppliers and module Acomba inventory).**
The technology developed by GGGolf offers one of the most advanced club grouping systems. Over 40 clubs in Quebec and Ontario use GGGolf to manage tee time bookings between different clubs.
Groups PAR, Prestige, Access, and Groupe Beaudet allow their members to make reservations online at other clubs belonging to their group. Restrictions can be set up to validate each club's restrictions. Photo ids of visiting members are available in the tee sheet and the point of sale.
Minutegolf.ca is the reservation portal for public golfers. With a pool of more than 75 clubs to choose from, golfers can easily find a tee time at the date, time and in the area they want.
The portal has benefits for both clubs and golfers and is simply a must!
- Email marketing
- Attracts new golfers to your club
- Increases your golf club's visibility
- Reduces time lost by the proshop or starter taking tee time reservations on the phone
- Maximizes tee time reservations
- Automatically collects marketing information in the greenfee database
- Available 24/7
- Eliminates unsuccessful calls to different clubs
- Book online in less than a minute
- Ideal for finding last-minute tee times
- Discover new courses to play
2019.02.07 GGGolf is now part of the Valsoft Family! Read the details here!
2019.01.25 GGGolf is happy to announce that the GGGolf tee sheet is now integrated with TagMarshal, the golf course intelligence and pace-of-play system