Dear customers and friends,
We hope that this communication finds you well and the same goes for your loved ones.
With the global crisis that we are currently experiencing, all our habits are being turned upside down and our industry is no exception.
With the suspension of all Golf and Golf Club related activities as requested by different governing instances, whether local provincial or federal, this has a major impact on your operations. Despite this, just like you, we remain hopeful of a recovery and that golf will be possible in 2020.
We wish to assure you of our full collaboration and cooperation in resuming your activities.
Our entire team is at work and at your service.
We have made the following adjustments ensure the respect of the measures to prevent the spread of this virus and ensure the health of all our team members.
To this end, we would like to confirm the following measures implemented at GGGolf:
- Since Friday March 13, all employees are working from home.
- Internally, we maintain communications via regular conferences with all team members. Videoconferencing services such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams and surely several others, prove to be essential tools!
- Our external communications continue via Mailchimp.
- Our support team is always available via 450-641-4241 or 866-641-4241 or via email at email@example.com
- The remote access tools we already use for the service, notably Teamviewer allow us to maintain support, perform updates and assist you when necessary.
- Our training service is also available via Teamviewer. If you wish to take advantage of this period to deepen your knowledge, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to plan everything with you.
- Installations and configurations are also done via teamviwer.
We all have a difficult time to go through. We must trust the specialists to enable us to get out of this crisis as quickly as possible. We must be careful, without panicking.
Rest assured that we are doing everything possible to continue offering the support required for your operations
In short, we do not give up!
We must stay positive and healthy!
The GGGolf team.