For every Courses:
1. In the main menu of GGGolf, go to Options and then select Days
2. Within Days, change the number of days in advance the customers can book in advance for both non-ballot days and normal ballot days for every day of the week. It will become the Default setting.
For a Specific Member Type:
1. In the main menu of GGGolf, go to Options and then select Restrictions.
2. To create a new restriction, select Add and fill out the Restriction Class and Description first so you can save it.
3. Fill out when the restriction would apply. It is also important to select if it applies only for ballots, for non-ballots or both.
4. Select which member type will be affected by going in Member Types by Restriction, choosing the member type and then selecting Apply Restrictions.
Notes: You can only restrict the number of days in advance a member type can take, not allow them more. If you want to add more days in advance for a specific member type, change the number of days in the Days Tab in Options and create a restriction that will apply to your other member types.