Now that GGGolf is a part of Ackroo, not only will golf courses have access to GGGolf’s market leading tee sheet, lottery, handicapping, tournament and member management solutions they will also have access to the full Ackroo product offering including loyalty, gift cards, digital marketing, payments and more.
“We are excited to have expanded our offering into the golf club vertical with a market leading solution like GGGolf,” said Steve Levely, CEO of Ackroo. “As we look to take a niche approach into operational management for our growing client list the GGGolf platform is a perfect compliment to our already strong marketing and payments solution offering. We are excited about what this means for Ackroo and for the golf club industry as a whole.”
Golf courses are still dealing with the challenges brought on by COVID-19, but there are many ways clubs can still make the most of their season.
Here is our checklist of how you can hit the 2021 season running:
- Ensure you are stocked up on hand sanitizer and PPE for staff. Encourage golfers to book tee times in advance through our web and mobile apps for online tee-time bookings.
- Give the gift of golf to other members and/or friends. Get set up on an in-club and online gift card program.
- Is your inventory well stocked? From clubs to tees, check inventory now so you can order what you need and be fully stocked for golfers.
- Lock down or incent loyal golfers/members to do more. Right now is the perfect time to launch your all-in-one loyalty program ahead of the golf season. Golfers will be able to celebrate their perfect game, while gaining loyalty dollars towards your club. Contact your sales rep to learn more!
- Virtual training with the Ackroo and GGGolf team. Is there something you’re missing from your program? Looking to add on more? Our team is ready to help you virtually on how to maximize your dollars.
For more information on this exciting move for GGGolf, contact email@example.com.